Before coming to Tver mind the following points, which will help to make your stay more pleasant.
- Do not forget to inform the admin and the girls about your arrival before your departure; the girls should be aware of your dates so that they can properly organize their time. The administrator will be able to assist you with transfer, and help you with your arrival and accommodation details.
- Money matters are of great importance. Do not bring too much cash, we usually recommend that our clients bring no more than $1000 US in cash. Please bring only new and unsoiled bills, as old ones may not be accepted by banks. Older bills may occasionally be accepted, however, a big commission will be charged for using them. You should not have any trouble getting cash in Tver as there are many ATMs in town.
- If you bring a credit card, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Plus, Star, and several other network affiliations are accepted. Do not forget to inform your bank that you are going abroad before you leave so that they donít block your credit card while you are in Russia.
- Travelerís checks are not widely accepted in Tver. There are only a few select banks and exchange bureaus that will cash them, and you will be charged high commission rates for these exchanges. If you have travelerís checks, make sure that you exchange them while in the Moscow airport.
- Ensure that you check the weather forecast for the time of your visit, as it is likely that our weather will differ from the weather in your country.
- Make sure to bring any necessary medicine in case of emergency.
- We would recommend bringing a digital or film camera with you. Pictures you take on your trip may come in useful as it is necessary to have photos with your lady to apply for a fiancé visa at a later date.