AllTverLadies.com Terms and Conditions of Use
AllTverLadies, Inc. reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such modifications shall be in effect at the time the modifications are posted to the website. AllTverLadies, Inc. also reserves the right at any time to change the fees or charges associated with using the Service and to make changes to the site, including removing and modifying site content and discontinuing any feature of the site. Membership to the AllTverLadies.com Service is void where prohibited.
- Eligibility. You must be eighteen years of age or older to register as a member of AllTverLadies.com or use the Web site in any way. By using the Web site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement, and that you understand and accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. As a registered member of AllTverLadies.com you agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
- Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Web site and/or are a member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt by AllTverLadies.com staff of your written or email notice of termination. AllTverLadies.com may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to AllTverLadies.com. If AllTverLadies.com terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, all the refund requests for unused credits or fees will be handled on a case by case basis. Even after membership is terminated, all provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
- Members Use of the AllTverLadies.com Website. Your membership in the Service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members. The Web site is intended for the personal use of individual members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial purpose. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members and shall not use the Service or the Web site for any reason. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Web site, including but not limited to, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Web site is strictly prohibited. These activities will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken.
- Proprietary Rights in Content on AllTverLadies.com. AllTverLadies, Inc. owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Web site and the Service. The Web site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of AllTverLadies.com and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Content Posted on the Site.
- You understand and agree that AllTverLadies.com reserves the right to review and/or delete any content, such as, but not limited to, messages, photos or profiles that in the sole judgment of AllTverLadies.com violates this Agreement, is offensive, illegal, or which harms or violates the rights and safety of other members.
- You are solely responsible for the content you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or transmit to other members.
- By posting content to any public area of AllTverLadies.com, you automatically represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to AllTverLadies, Inc. an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited on the Web
site. AllTverLadies.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion
against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending
communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes content
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- Products, Refund policy and Cancellation policy.
- Flowers & Gifts Delivery service. Click
here to check the product description and actual prices for flowers and gifts available at
- Time to deliver. AllTverLadies.com delivers Flowers and Gifts ordered by a client within 5 business days (120 hours) since the moment the order is placed and paid by the client, if no other specific delivery date is mentioned by the client. If the client orders Flowers and Gifts for any specific delivery date AllTverLadies.com is committed to deliver the order on the specific delivery date, still it reserves the right to reschedule the delivery date if necessary.
- Cancellation policy. The client may cancel the Flower s& Gifts Delivery order within 3 business days (72 hours) after the order is placed and paid, and not later than 2 business days (48 hours) prior to delivery date. The client cancels by sending a message of cancellation of the order to Customer Support. If the order cancellation message is sent by the client less than 2-day business days (48 hours) prior to delivery date, the order still may be cancelled but only in case it was not still physically purchased and delivered to the recipient.
- Refund policy. AllTverLadies.com will issue a full refund for the Flowers & Gifts Delivery order cancelled not later than 2 business days (48 hours) prior to delivery date. If the order is cancelled by the client less than 2 day business days (48 hours) prior to delivery date, the full refund still may be issued but only in case the order has not still been physically purchased and delivered to the recipient by the cancellation time.
- Phone Introduction Service. Click
here to check the product description and the actual prices for the Phone Introduction
Service available at AllTverLadies.com.
- Time to deliver. AllTverLadies.com requires at least 2 business days (48 hours) to organize the Phone Introduction Service. AllTverLadies.com provides the Phone Introduction Service on the date and time scheduled and agreed by both participant parties.
- Cancellation policy. The client may cancel the Phone Introduction Service any time after placing the order but not less than 2 hours prior to the Phone Introduction Service scheduled time. The client cancels by sending a message of cancellation of the order to Customer Support.
- Refund policy. AllTverLadies.com will issue a full refund for the Phone Introduction Service order cancelled not later than 2 hours prior to the Phone Introduction Service scheduled time. If the order is cancelled by the client less than 2 hours prior to the Phone Introduction Service scheduled time, the refund request will be handled on a case by case basis. AllTverLadies.com will issue a partial refund for the paid but not used conversation minutes the client will have remained after using the Phone Introduction Service.
- Date A Lady Service. Click here to check the
product description and the actual prices for the Date A Lady Service available at
- Time to deliver. AllTverLadies.com requires at least 3 business days (72 hours) to organize and schedule the Date A Lady Service. AllTverLadies.com provides the Date A Lady Service on the date and time scheduled and agreed by both participant parties.
- Cancellation policy. The client may cancel the Date A Lady Service any time after placing the order but not less than 1 business day (24 hours) prior to the Date A Lady Service scheduled time. The client cancels by sending a message of cancellation of the order to Customer Support.
- Refund policy. AllTverLadies.com will issue a full refund for the Date A Lady Service order cancelled not later than 1 business day (24 hours) prior to the Date A Lady Service scheduled time. If the order is cancelled by the client less than 1 business day (24 hours) prior to the Date A Lady Service scheduled time, the refund for Introduction Service (a part of the Date A Lady Service) will be handled on a case by case basis. AllTverLadies.com will issue a full refund for Translation Service (a part of the Date A Lady Service) if the order is cancelled by the client less than 1 business day (24 hours) prior to the Date A Lady Service scheduled time. AllTverLadies.com will issue a partial refund for the paid but not used translation minutes or a full refund for paid but not used Introductions the client will have remained after using the Date A Lady Service.
- Credits. Click here to check the product
description and the actual prices for Credits available at AllTverLadies.com. The client spends
Credits on using the site’s services that are covered by credits only such as: Send a Letter, Read a
Letter, Video of a Lady, Live Chat, Live Video Chat, 2-Way Live Video Chat, Virtual Gifts Service.
- Time to deliver. AllTverLadies.com delivers Credits to the client’s account within 5 minutes since the moment the order is placed and paid by the client on the site.
- Cancellation policy. The client may cancel unused Credits only. The client may announce the Credits purchase cancellation any time after the service is ordered and paid. The client cancels by sending a message of cancellation of the order to Customer Support.
- Refund policy. AllTverLadies.com will issue a full refund for the purchased and unused full Credits package within 3 business days (72 hours ) after a message of cancellation of the order is sent by the client to Customer Support. AllTverLadies.com will issue a partial refund for the purchased and unused Credits within 3 business days (72 hours ) after a message of cancellation of the order is sent by the client to Customer Support. All the refund requests for the used credits will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Flowers & Gifts Delivery service. Click here to check the product description and actual prices for flowers and gifts available at AllTverLadies.com.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not include in your member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
- You may not include in your correspondence with other members any URLs or email addresses.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. Although AllTverLadies.com cannot monitor the conduct of its membership off the Web site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our members from such advertising or solicitation, AllTverLadies, Inc. reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a member may send to other members in any 24-hour period to a number which in its sole discretion AllTverLadies, Inc. deems appropriate.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other AllTverLadies.com members AllTverLadies.com, reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
- Disclaimers. AllTverLadies.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Web site or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Web site, members, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Service. AllTverLadies, Inc. is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Web site or member of the Service. AllTverLadies, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications. AllTverLadies, Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances shall AllTverLadies, Inc. be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Web site or the Service, any content posted on the Web site or transmitted to members, or any interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline. To provide the Service AllTverLadies.com purchases services from various Russian and Ukrainian agencies/suppliers. The suppliers providing services for AllTverLadies.com are independent contractors and are not agents, or employees of AllTverLadies, Inc. AllTverLadies.com is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any supplier or any of it's respective employees, agents, servants or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver services, or their partial or inadequate delivery of services. The AllTverLadies.com Web site and the Service are provided "AS-IS". AllTverLadies, Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. AllTverLadies, Inc. cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Service.
- Limitation of Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event shall AllTverLadies, Inc. be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if AllTverLadies, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, AllTverLadies, Inc.’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, shall at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to AllTverLadies.com for the Service during the term of membership.
- U.S. Export Controls. Software from this Web site is further subject to United States export controls. No software may be downloaded from the Web site or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold AllTverLadies.com, AllTverLadies, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- Other. We also adhere to the following Codes of Conducts.
- The State of California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute the personal data or information regarding California State Residents to outside parties without your consent.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance - we are in compliance with the requirements of the USA COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. Nor do we send any emails or data to Minors or deal with ‘Adult Related Content’ such as pornography of any description, explicit language communications or anything that may be considered harmful to a Minor.
- CAN-SPAM Compliance - we have taken necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out knowingly misleading information.
- Dispute Resolution - If at any time. you have a cause, problem or complaint that leads to a dispute and needs to be resolve with an Arbitrator. Please contact your nearest Consumer Council Office for advice and guidance on this. Dispute Resolution shall be in accordance with the standards for International Arbitration and shall be made through the London Court of Arbitrators which is based in London. Such decision shall be final and binding on any Dispute Resolution between the Parties to this Agreement.
- The International Marriage Brokers Act of 2005 (IMBRA – USA). AllTverLadies.com adheres to the provisions of the Act in order to protect its members and clients. You hereby agree that if required you will complete the necessary documentation and release of information which is specified under the Act. You also specifically agree that any information supplied in relation to IMBRA requirements may be shared with our member with whom you seek to establish a lasting relationship with. This applies to all US Citizens. If you refuse such consent, then this shall be deemed a breach of this Agreement and your membership/ subscription shall be cancelled and no refund/s given.
- Federal Trade Commission Fair Dealings
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- The International Modern-Day Slavery & Anti Human Trafficking Regulations
- The IMBRA regulations
- UK/ EU/ EUEAA General Data Protection Regulations.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Web site and further affirmed by becoming a member of the Service, contains the entire Agreement between you and AllTverLadies.com, Inc. regarding the use of the Web site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a competent Court to be invalid, then that provision shall be struck-out, with the remainder of this Agreement continuing to be in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is made and to be construed under the Laws of Seychelles. Any legal actions, lawsuits, claims or challenges are to be exclusively decided by the jurisdiction of the Seychelles courts.